IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVIVES WILL RESUME ON JANUARY 17th SERVICES ARE ALSO ON FACEBOOK
August 9th will be our first night of Kaleidoscope. During our bible lesson, we will pray over our backpacks and the upcoming school year. Please bring their backpacks and a mask!
Below is dinner sign up sheet, crafts sign up sheet and the fall calendar. Type your name next to the date you want to sign up for. Our calendar is subject to change as we follow city guidelines. Kaleidoscope will be Sunday evenings from 5-6:30 pm for children in Pre-K through 6th grade. Please wear a mask in the building. If schools close, we will do zoom Kaleidoscope meetings.
• Music: Ms. Sally will be doing different music activities with the kids. The kids will wear a mask and gloves while in the music room. We need a few adults to help Ms. Sally supervise the children. If we are still having online worship, we will record the children performing and include it in the online worship service. I will send those dates closer to time.
• Crafts: The kids will be spaced as much as possible, siblings can sit close to one another. If parents and children feel comfortable, when sitting down they can take their masks off. Make sure the kids use hand sanitizer or wash hands before and after crafts. Please wipe down chairs, tables and materials used. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided.
• Dinner: If you are serving dinner, we ask that you wear a mask and gloves to serve the kids. If your child has a food allergy, please write their name and allergy on page 2 of the sign up sheet. You can cook dinner or do a pre-packed meal. We ask that drinks are individually wrapped- waters, kool-aid, etc. Dinner will be from 6:05-6:30. Please make sure the kids have washed their hands before eating.
• Bible study: The kids will be spaced as much as possible, siblings can sit close to one another. If parents and children feel comfortable, when sitting down they can take their masks off.
• Acolytes: We will have acolyte training later this school year when it is safe to do so.
• Confirmation: We plan for our 6th graders to go through confirmation next semester. Hopefully, we will be able to attend the confirmation retreat at Camp Lake Stephens next semester.
I look forward to seeing y’all August 9! Let me know if you have any questions.
- Carlee McAnally